Welcome to U-Me New Media
New to New Media? Click here for an overview of the University of Maine's New Media program.
U-Me New Media at a glance
! Departmental Alerts
- Need advising help? Check out these links! (Mar 2013)
- NMD430 Contagious Media in Fall 2009 (Mar 2013)
- How to get a Degree Audit (Mar 2013)
- NMD398 Design Patterns for New Media in Spr 2012 (Oct 2011)
- NMD295 Script Your World class (Oct 2011)
- Co-create with nature in new Life Art class (Oct 2009)
- NMD 430 Indigenous Media in Spr 2009 (Oct 2008)
U-Me Co-Hosts "Distributed Creativity" online forum
Unprecedented initiative weaves together five different email lists on the topic of open culture.Still Water partnered with New York's art-and-technology powerhouse Eyebeam Atelier to conceive and produce an unprecedented online forum on open culture that spanned six weeks and four continents.
Distributed Creativity wove together correspondents from separate email lists based in California (Creative Commons), New York (Rhizome), Ireland (DATA), India (Sarai), and Australia (Fibreculture) in a global conversation on the future of creativity, intellectual property, and mobile media.
Weekly topics included:
- Copyleft, Right & Center: Innovations in Law
- Mobile Creativity: Innovations in Technology
- Digital Karma: Innovations in Ethics
- Whose Version: Innovations in Authorship
- Mod the Market: Innovations in Commerce
View the Web site.
Posted 2005-03-24 23:18:07 by Jon Ippolito
More network news...