Welcome to U-Me New Media
New to New Media? Click here for an overview of the University of Maine's New Media program.
U-Me New Media at a glance
! Departmental Alerts
- Need advising help? Check out these links! (Mar 2013)
- NMD430 Contagious Media in Fall 2009 (Mar 2013)
- How to get a Degree Audit (Mar 2013)
- NMD398 Design Patterns for New Media in Spr 2012 (Oct 2011)
- NMD295 Script Your World class (Oct 2011)
- Co-create with nature in new Life Art class (Oct 2009)
- NMD 430 Indigenous Media in Spr 2009 (Oct 2008)
The dates you can register are determined by your credit hours as determined by MaineStreet.
Here are some guideline rough dates:
- Graduate Students register first, along with seniors.
- Seniors have 84 or more degree credits and register first.
- Juniors have 54 or more degree credits and register next.
- Sophomores have 24 or more degree credits and register third.
- First-Years have less than 24 degree credits and register fourth.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Note that unlike previous years, you will sign up for New Media courses online rather than through Velma.
You will not be able to sign up online unless you bring a PIN number given by your advisor.
Click on Advising > Meeting Your Advisor at left for more information.